Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jacob & Brittany Prom 2012
















Prom season has always been my favorite time of the year. This prom was extra special to me because it was my friend Jacob's prom. Jacob and I have only been friends for about 2 years now. Jacob has taught me so much and has opened my heart to things I never even knew about. God has given me a sweet and special gift through my friendship with Jacob. I was blessed to get to meet his date Brittany. Brittany looked absoulty beautiful that night! I know that they were the most handsome couple that night at prom. Please enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. Jacob and Brittany you are the best and hope you both had a magical night together at your prom.

1 comment:

  1. Denise, these are fabulous photos of two fabulous people--you're so right! Thanks for the gift of these photos of 2 of my favorite students.
    Mary Anne Lindskog
    P.A.E.S. Lab, Oakland Meadow School

    ReplyDelete