Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kennedy Kirtland



It is always exciting to meet someone for the first time! I feel like I've known Kennedy because I've known her mother for so many years. But, today was the first time I met Kennedy. WOW, what a beautiful young lady! Kennedy is going to be a freshman in High School in the fall. She has so much ahead of her and so much to learn about life. One piece of advice that I would give her is to know who you are and to love yourself. You were fearfully and wonderfully made by God. He thinks your beautiful and pretty neat! ( I do too!) I had so much fun spending time with Kennedy and watching her transform with the camera as our time together went by. Kennedy, I wish you all the luck next year and I know that you are going to LOVE High school. HAVE FUN!!

Click HERE to view entire gallery!




No comments:

Post a Comment