Monday, October 11, 2010

The Knoll Family



This is a very special family. This is "MY" family! This is my Niece Abby and her husband Mike and their son Jeremiah. This was a fun filled day at the park but with a lot of emotions for me involved.  I met Abby when she was 3 years old. I have watched her grow into this incredible young woman, wife and mother.  It was such a blessing for me to get to capture her and her family just having a fun day together. I hope that I will be blessed to capture many more days as this one, but with many more little Knoll's, in the future! Thank you for sharing this time with me. I love you all very, very much!



Click HERE to view entire gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work!! Absolutely love the pics. You do really great work, Denise. The pic with JB looking through the fence and the one up on Abby's shoulder are my favorites but all are good. What a fun day for ya'll. Can't wait to see the Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete